Senior Sales Development Representative
Fidel API is a global financial infrastructure platform that enables developers to build programmable experiences connected with real-time payment events from a user’s card. Startups through global enterprises are leveraging Fidel API’s tools to power a range of solutions including digital receipts, customer attribution, loyalty and rewards, expense management and personal financial management.
Launched in 2018, Fidel API is headquartered in London, with offices in Lisbon, New York, and remote employees globally. Fidel API is backed by investors including Bain Capital Ventures, Nyca Partners, QED Investors, Citi Ventures, RBC Capital and Commerce Ventures.
We're in an incredibly exciting period of growth as we continue to scale internationally and are looking for an experienced Senior Sales Development Representative (SDR) who wants to be part of this journey.
What you'll do
- Work within the loyalty team to target specific companies within the real estate, restaurant, retail and hospitality industries and understand how our technology can solve their problems
- Develop and execute outbound campaigns to generate leads within the verticals defined, focusing on Mid-Market and Enterprise companies from idea generation to qualified opportunity.
- Qualify inbound leads to determine whether they are a good fit for our solution
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects, converting them to opportunities and passing them to Account Executives when they are ready
- Report out regularly on progress and the success of your campaigns to the broader sales team and company
- Work with cross-functional teams like Marketing and Sales Enablement to develop new content to support your campaigns
We want you, if you have:
- 2-3 years of work experience, sales or technical product experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong desire to learn and progress within a sales organization
- Proficiency with Salesforce or other CRM software
- Proficiency with lead sourcing, contact sourcing and outbounding software
- Self starter with an ability to operate in a ambiguous and high growth environment;
- Experience selling technology to the restaurant, retail and hospitality industries a plus
At Fidel API, we live by our values and what we stand for, and that feeds into every decision we make. Fidel comes from the Latin word ‘Fidelis’ which means reliability, trust, truth and dependability. We honor those values — and our commitment to them — by naming ourselves after the ancient root word itself.
Across our company, we speak 29 languages and represent 30+ different nationalities. It’s our diversity of background, thinking, talents and skills that allows us to build truly global products for the developers who are driving payments innovation forward.
We're committed to making Fidel a fantastic place to work and we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
- Unlimited holidays (you manage your time)
- Flexible work options - choose where you work (hybrid, remote or in-office)
- Home office budget
- Vitality Health Insurance
- Pension with Smart Pension (employer contribution 3% of base salary)
- Perkbox access
- Free access to Udemy, Blinkist and Headspace
- Annual company off-site
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks & refreshments
- Friday team lunch & drinks
At Fidel, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of educational attainment, race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status - simply, we consider all qualified applicants, consistent with any legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To learn more about us and what life is like at Fidel, visit our blog or follow us on Twitter(@fidelhq) or Instagram(@fidelhq).
If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
To all recruitment agencies: Fidel does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Fidel employees or any other company location. Fidel is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Something looks off?