Accounting & Finance
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2023
EverC is a pioneer of advanced technology that provides risk intelligence for global enterprises. We use artificial intelligence and machine learning modeling to crawl millions of domains and give our clients full visibility, insight, and understanding of the internet. We shine a light on hidden merchant risk and reveal new opportunities to help businesses grow.
We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller who will be accountable for the accounting operations of the company. This includes the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk.
The Financial Controller is also responsible for cash management, enhancing the accuracy of the company's reported financial results and ensuring that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, Revenue Recognition, Payroll, etc.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Lead month-end and year-end close process
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate activities with external auditors
- Provide management with information vital to the decision-making process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with Israeli and US tax reporting requirements and filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Manage a team of accountants in Israel and the US
- 3-5 years of relevant experience as a Financial Controller in a global startup/scaleup environment - A Must
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience, incl. Big 4 apprenticeship - A Must
- Licensed CPA - A Must
- Deep knowledge of US GAAP accounting principles and procedures
- Excellent Priority ERP accounting software user and administration skills
- An independent self-starter: you thrive in fast-paced environments and feel comfortable with a high level of responsibility and ambiguity
- Good at managing relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Master in Excel modeling and PowerPoint
- Strong communicator; Fluent in English and Hebrew
See more open positions at EverCompliant
Something looks off?