Risk Data Analyst
IT, Data Science
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Monday, April 24, 2023
EverC is a pioneer of advanced technology that provides risk intelligence for global enterprises. We use artificial intelligence and machine learning modeling to crawl millions of domains and give our clients full visibility, insight, and understanding of the internet. We shine a light on hidden merchant risk and reveal new opportunities to help businesses grow.
EverC is seeking a talented individual who is passionate about helping organizations protect themselves from fraud threats and assuring quality deliverables to join its Risk operations team.
As a Risk Data Analyst at EverC you will develop analytics and insights to support MarketView Team. You will be required to identify trends and help to provide visibility to the different stakeholders within the company to take data-driven decisions and allocate focus areas.
- Build and maintain basic data artifacts via MySQL and report them correctly.
- Investigate data anomalies and communicate effectively
- Identify trends in metrics; segment metrics along suitable dimensions to reveal deeper dynamics.
- Improve data sets quality and automate manual processes.
- Build interactive dashboards using visualization tools.
- 3 years of Data Analyst experience in the fraud or risk field, preferably in a product-based company
- Proficiency in MySQL – MUST
- Excel proficiency – MUST
- Superior analytical skills with the ability to resourcefully gather information, analyze it critically and visualize it clearly
- Have a basic understanding of distributed systems, data modeling, and scientific methods.
- Flexibility to adapt to an evolving environment with shifting priorities with the capacity to handle multiple competing demands and meet tight turnaround timelines
- Ability to think quickly under pressure, coordinate and communicate effectively with teammates and managers to maintain high service levels in a fast-paced environment
- Professional English skills (additional languages are an advantage)
- Strong attitude towards teamwork and visible proactivity
- Basic knowledge of Python - advantage
- Knowledge of BI tools like Power BI and Tableau - advantage
See more open positions at EverCompliant
Something looks off?