Senior Full Stack Developer
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Monday, November 13, 2023
EverC is a pioneer of advanced technology that provides risk intelligence for global enterprises. We use artificial intelligence and machine learning modeling to crawl millions of domains and give our clients full visibility, insight, and understanding of the internet. We shine a light on hidden merchant risk and reveal new opportunities to help businesses grow.
About the role:
EverC is seeking a skilled, passionate, and collaborative full-stack developer to join one of its thriving and dynamic teams. You will play a pivotal role in shaping our flagship product and contribute to the development of groundbreaking future products leveraging our machine learning data infrastructure. Working closely with team members, you will actively participate in troubleshooting and enhancing current back-end and front-end applications, processes, and methodologies.
- Design, develop, and influence our flagship product.
- Collaborate with front-end developers and other team members to design, implement, and provide a performant, scalable, reliable, and flexible solution.
- Work with Product managers, Data analysts, and Data Scientists to design and improve our product.
- Help us move from Groovy on Grails monolith to a microservices architecture on Java while using managed services in AWS and NoSQL technologies.
- Review code, identify and troubleshoot problems while suggesting areas for improvement and optimization.
- Build services from scratch, including k8s configurations using helm charts to make them scalable and deployable.
- Actively collaborate with the team to design, develop, and implement new features and enhancements for our frontend SPA.
- Division between back end and front end: 70% BE, 30% FE
- At least 5 years of experience in Java backend development
- ·At least 2 years of front-end experience with frameworks like Angular or React/Redux lib
- ·Strong knowledge of relational databases (MySQL preferred)
- Fluent in English
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems
- Experience with a microservices-based architecture – Must
- Experience with Dockers and K8s – Must
- Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure, preferably AWS – Must
- Experience with writing Helm charts and Jenkins scripts - An advantage
- Experience with technologies such as NoSQL, Queues, and Elastic – An advantage
- Experience developing Groovy on Grails – A big advantage.