Senior Platform Product Manager
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Tuesday, November 7, 2023
EverC is a pioneer of advanced technology that provides risk intelligence for global enterprises. We use artificial intelligence and machine learning modeling to crawl millions of domains and give our clients full visibility, insight, and understanding of the internet. We shine a light on hidden merchant risk and reveal new opportunities to help businesses grow.
About the role:
The senior platform product manager will be responsible for 1 product and 2 squads. The role reports to the Director of Product Management.
The product in question is MarketView (MKV) product that is quickly growing and used by the like of eBay and Wish to govern their marketplace catalogue. MKV consumes a product feed from the marketplace and runs it through complex ML and classification pipelines resulting in product list classification. MKV allows Marketplaces to identify products that violate IP rights, as well as products that pose a health risk and regulation infringement. It engages those findings in short SLAs to the customer while enabling complex operational and data science workflows.
As the MKV PM you will be expected to gain deep understanding of the technical, operational, and business aspects that underpin the product and subsequently initiate product activities that deliver governance, scale, and growth. The role is 70% platform product management whereby it requires focus on integration with internal systems, deep technical and analytical understanding in order to drive scale and efficiency. 30% of the role is around feature product management where customer engagement is required to define and drive features that increase system usability and enable wider level product strategy and product adoption.
The Senior Platform PM will also be responsible for EverC apps-infra team. It is a technical team responsible for the infrastructure underpinning the operation of all of EverC applications.
About the team:
MarketView specializes in product compliance for marketplaces. Using ML to analyze millions of data points, identify the bad, uncover patterns, reveal opportunities, and act upon them, building and maintaining the best effective and reliable data infrastructure is key to our success.
Our goal: deliver on our product promise - Build the world's first fully-automated cross-channel risk intelligence platform!
Our philosophy: win together – we are passionate people working together, having each other's backs, inspiring each other, and empowering everyone around to succeed and grow.
- Lead the MKV and application infra product operation and growth
- Translate business, customer, and operational needs into well-defined product features taking into account the competitive landscape and industry best practices
- Discover, define, prioritize and evangelize the product roadmap and story tell the vision and strategy for the product
- Own the business and product KPIs and their respective priority and measurable outcomes; Contribute to the ongoing monitoring and analysis of respective product KPIs
- Manage the product backlog; ensure it’s sufficiently rich and well-groomed; work closely with the R&D- Co-lead cross-functional squad team during the development phase to monitor progress, resolve design issues and deliver high-quality products
- Closely collaborate and manage the requirements with other teams
- 4+ years of Product Management experience – Must
- Agile development experience - Must
- SQL control – Must
- Demonstrated experience with data analysis and visualization - Must
- Strong understanding of data pipelines, ETLs, Data warehouse
- Experience in managing growing products with scale and stability challenges
- Experience launching product solutions
- Experience with managing products with multiple integration points
- Ability to optimally prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic environment using a data-driven approach
- Experience with Fintech/ Risk/ compliance products - Big Advantage
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities -Must
- Effective at decision making, navigating ambiguity, and making tradeoffs -Must
- Ability to work well with interfaces as well as work independently -Must
- A self-starter with an initiative personality -Must