Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Monday, August 14, 2023
EverC is a pioneer of advanced technology that provides risk intelligence for global enterprises. We use artificial intelligence and machine learning modeling to crawl millions of domains and give our clients full visibility, insight, and understanding of the internet. We shine a light on hidden merchant risk and reveal new opportunities to help businesses grow.
EverC is looking for a talented individual who is passionate about solving problems. As a Risk Analyst in the VI team under R&D department, you will get the chance to identify and investigate pieces of information to support our models and internal processes. You will establish strong relationships internally and externally, leverage EverC technology and improve risk detection of our products to maximize the potential of our solutions.
- Take part in a multi-disciplinary squad consisting of members of Data Scientists, Engineers, Product and Knowledge managers.
- You will utilize large Data to draw insights into our models’ performances.
- Perform risk-based research and develop data sources, working closely with the Data Science team and product management and having a direct impact on the company’s roadmap.
- Work within the team to provide data insights, methodologies and support ongoing tasks.
- 2+ years of proven experience in relevant open-source research tools (WEBINT/OSINT) - MUST
- Excel proficiency – MUST
- Proven Experience with SQL - MUST
- Acquaintance with Python/Jupyter Notebook -MUST
- Professional English skills- verbal and written (additional languages are an advantage)
- Tech savvy with a track record of working with technology products, identifying data patterns, and providing insights.
- Previous experience in the internet industry – Advantage
- High attention to details and ability to understand complicated logic.
- Ability to adjust to a high-paced environment.
- Ability to deliver excellent results and work in an organized manner towards deadlines.
- Team player, problem-solving personality.