Senior ML Product Lead
Software Engineering, Product, Data Science
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Saturday, July 8, 2023
EverC is a pioneer of advanced technology that provides risk intelligence for global enterprises. We use artificial intelligence and machine learning modeling to crawl millions of domains and give our clients full visibility, insight, and understanding of the internet. We shine a light on hidden merchant risk and reveal new opportunities to help businesses grow.
We’re here to power e-commerce growth and keep it safe from illicit products and services.
We’re working with the world’s leading fintech and marketplaces to unlock new business opportunities by highlighting the good and ensuring lightning-speed removal of the bad. Our growing customer base includes JPMorgan, Mastercard, Visa, Amex, Adyen, Ali Pay, Amazon Pay, Intuit, Nuvei, Payoneer, Wix, eBay, Wish, Fruugo, and more
We’re backed by Viola Capital, American Express Ventures, Nyca Partners, Arbor Ventures,Kroll Red-Dotand Bow Wave Capital, bringing the total capital invested to above $100M.
Our product team
We're on a mission to:
- Deliver on our product promise - Build the world's first fully-automated cross-channel risk intelligence platform!
- Win together – We are passionate people working together, having each other's backs, inspiring each other, and empowering everyone to succeed and grow
Our growing product team consists of strong product professionals and overall great people with proven track records (Gong, Payoneer, Pagaya, Logz.io, eBay). 😜
Our risk detection and classification models (merchant level, product level)are the backbone, brain, and nerve systems of our flagship products (MerchantView, MarketView).
We use ML & DL models (and also LLMs) as well as heuristic algorithms to analyze millions of data points, to identify the bad, uncover patterns, reveal opportunities, and act upon them.
We're looking for a passionate, highly-skilled, and experienced senior ML product lead to improve our flagship products' performance and value. How? By continuously reinventing, building, and extending our risk detection and classification capabilities and models.
Your mission as an ML product lead at Everc is to:
- Play a crucial role in the development and enhancement of our risk detection and classification models
- Be fully hands-on, lead your parts from A-Z (why, what, how), and continuously raise the bar
- Co-lead a 2 cross-functional growing squads
- Drive the product vision, plan, and development of our risk detection and classification models
- Translate business and customer needs to smaller actionable functional and performance requirements and success metrics (coverage, precision, recall)
- Define and prioritize your requirement based on customer feedback, data analysis, and business goals
- Manage the backlog; work closely with data scientists and devs to build and improve our models, track progress
- Continuously track and evaluate product performance, and collect and analyze data to identify areas for improvement.
- Communicate product updates, progress, and success metrics to all internal partners and customers
- Share knowledge and evangelize best practices
- Co-lead your squad; Coach, and mentor other team members
- Baseline Qualifications
- A hungry, success-driven thinker and doer who gets stuff done!
- 4 + years of product management experience, hands-on experience with ML/DL models
- Data Savvy with a strong background in data analysis
- Demonstrated track record of successfully launching and managing complex products and effectively working with cross-functional teams
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Effective at decision-making, navigating uncertainty, and making tradeoffs
- Ability to optimally prioritize and execute in a dynamic environment
- Team player - communicating, participating, and helping
- Self-starter and able to achieve deadlines and work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience working in a growing start-up is a big advantage
- Experience with Fintech/ Risk Management/ Compliance is an advantage