Cyber Insurance Product Manager (Insurtech)
Cowbell Cyber Inc
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
What you will do:
- Be a key member of the Product Team, and create the right digital experiences to delight our users (insurance brokers, insurance buyers, and our underwriters).
- Synthesize product vision, customer feedback, engineering, and design capabilities to define a shared vision roadmap, prioritize, plan initiatives and build amazing software products.
- Collaborate with our design team to create and validate solutions for the customer’s requirements.
- Gather customer requirements and feedback through frequent surveys, analysis, research and testing.
- Use quantitative and qualitative data as evidence to support your recommendations.
What Cowbell needs from you:
- Minimum 5 years working as a fast-paced new product development role focused within UX orientation/design
- Minimum 5 years Insurance Technology and/or Cyber underwriting experience.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, partnering with Underwriting, Product Management, Engineering and Sales teams
- Understanding of the state insurance filing process, risk management and product development.
- Experience with B2B software (B2B2B a plus)
- Experience coordinating among design, engineering and data science teams
- Experience creating documentation
- Knowledge of Commercial Insurance preferred.
See more open positions at Cowbell Cyber Inc
Something looks off?