Product Lead, Connected Systems (Platform)
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.4T U.S. construction industry.
Built’s platform for the construction finance industry modernizes the movement of money between all stakeholders within the construction and real estate process to manage risk and maximize productivity. Built provides software, payments, B2B marketplace, and data solutions to more than 190 of the top financial institutions and hundreds of contractors throughout North America.
In addition to our recent $125M Series D funding and $1.5B valuation, we’re proud to have been named one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers in America and one of The Tennessean’s 2022 Top Workplaces. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory—and we want you to be part of it.
As the Product Lead for Connected Systems, you'll forge ahead creating interoperability between Built, third-party software, and cutting-edge services. Leverage your technical expertise and mastery of accounting to develop innovative solutions that transform how construction and real-estate companies interact with data and money.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and execute the product strategy and roadmap for data integration within Built, specifically for accounts receivable and payable workflows in alignment with the company's overall vision and goals.
- Lead your team through the end-to-end product development lifecycle, including ideation, requirements, design, development, testing, and launch.
- Gain empathy for customers by conducting interviews and learning sessions.
- Research industry trends and emerging technologies to uncover new opportunities and risks.
- Collaborate with business development teams to establish partnerships and integrations with key third-party software providers.
- Balance usage data and feedback from stakeholders to make impactful product decisions that fuel growth.
- Think Bigger when it comes to how Built will accomplish easier data flow into and out of its platform.
- You have 7+ years experience in product management with emphasis on construction, accounting, finance, or procurement SaaS experience.
- You have a proven track record of creating products from ideation through launch, iteration, and refinement that deliver significant value to both customers and the business.
- You have experience building and managing integrations with third-party software platforms, APIs, and web services.
- You’re passionate about the products you work on- you have experience pushing a single product forward through multiple release cycles until it is best in the industry.
- You’re a Product Manager who not only knows how to use software but has the technical ability and understanding of what it takes for a team to build great connected products and software.
- You’re curious & driven by learning and discovery. You are energized by uncovering new and unique information that can be used to create client focused solutions.
- You love analyzing data and you love what you can create and prove with data.
- You are always focused on the customer and have the ability to deeply understand customer pain points, and translate them into opportunities that provide measurable value.
- You have an innate understanding of how your work impacts the business as a whole and moves us towards our objectives.
- You love to innovate and think about how AI, OCR, and advanced analytics can delight customers beyond 3rd party integration.
- Execution oriented is how you’d define yourself. You have a self-driven sense of urgency and a willingness to figure out solutions to unexpected problems.
- Great written and verbal communication skills and stakeholder management are a must for this role.
- A plus, but not required: You have a technical degree from a four-year university or past experience in software engineering.
- The rare opportunity to radically disrupt an industry
- Competitive benefits including: uncapped vacation, health, dental & vision insurance, and 401k
- Robust compensation package including base salary, quarterly bonus, and equity
- Flexible working hours, paid family leave, ERGs & Mentorship opportunities
- Learning grant program to support ongoing professional development
Our company is made up of passionate people who are driven in a variety of disciplines—and each of them brings their unique perspective to everything they do. Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our company and of our employees, so it’s our aim to recruit, hire and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and as we grow, we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Built Technologies (“Controller”). Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for current or future employment. You have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability.
For California residents: Please note that Controller does not sell your personal data or share it with third parties outside of Greenhouse Software, Inc.
Something looks off?