Product Manager (Consumer Banking)
Blend is a diverse team of problem solvers who believe that the world’s financial resources should be more accessible. Our cloud banking platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and over 330 other financial services firms to acquire more customers, increase productivity, and deliver end-to-end digital experiences. Our software enables our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, making it possible for consumers to reach their financial goals faster and lead better lives. Come do work that matters.
As a Product Manager, you will own the strategy, roadmap, and execution for Personal Loans vertical, platform capabilities, and partnership channels. This team has achieved product-market fit and is entering the hypergrowth phase. We’re pushing the boundaries of what it means to both access and provide financial products, constantly validating our ideas with customers and data, and delivering value at massive scale. Sounds interesting? Read on:
You will use your strong technical acumen to advance our product suite, develop new microservices and data sources that eliminate the need for documents and workflows, and evolve our underlying technology platform to deliver great value to our customers. You will partner with our sales and marketing teams to pitch and validate your roadmap, and will partner with our engineering and design peers to build elegant and scalable products.
Note: This is NOT an entry-level role. You must have a minimum of 5+ years of actual professional end-to-end product management experience to be considered for this role. You must currently reside in the United States.
How you'll contribute:
- Deeply understand Blend’s customers’ needs, competitive landscape, and evolving consumer expectations to build your strategy and roadmap
- Balance investments that enable Consumer Banking to rapidly scale with features and product enhancements that deepen customer value and/or widen our addressable market
- Work closely with cross-functional product and engineering teams to distill complex challenges into simple and scalable solutions
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, Deployments, Operations, and Success to scale our business while increasing customer satisfaction
- Drive execution of the your team’s roadmap by clearly defining and communicating the roadmap and priority, and ensuring that your team has the critical inputs to ship features on time with high quality
Who you are:
- 5+ years of B2B product management, ideally leading products through a period of rapid growth in the FinTech space
- Proven history of successfully managing and delivering, large cross-functional projects on time and with high quality
- Proven history of working with customers and partners, from executives to technical project teams
- Strong communication skills that build and foster cross-team collaboration and alignment on key outcomes and objectives
To comply with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location.
For full time hires, the hiring base pay range for this position is between $165,000 and $207,000. Beyond base pay, Blend benefits and perks are described below.
Final base pay offer amounts will vary depending on multiple factors, including but not limited to function, level, geographic location, job related knowledge, skills, and experience. Base pay will be adjusted for part-time roles to reflect scheduled hours.
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity
- 401(k) plan with employer matching contribution
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Generous vacation policy
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
Something looks off?