Consultant, Professional Services
Blend is a diverse team of problem solvers who believe that the world’s financial resources should be more accessible. Our cloud banking platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and over 330 other financial services firms to acquire more customers, increase productivity, and deliver end-to-end digital experiences. Our software enables our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, making it possible for consumers to reach their financial goals faster and lead better lives. Come do work that matters.
As a Professional Services Consultant, you will understand Blend’s platform and the client’s needs to help deliver a solution that exceeds expectations! You will work with teams from across the company to rapidly implement and improve our product offerings by providing project leadership and configuration expertise on Blend’s products. The ideal candidate is excited to work both- independently and collaboratively, in a fast paced, highly visible role.
Similar titles might include: Deployment Lead, Implementation Consultant, Technical Project Manager, Forward Deployed Engineer or Professional Services Lead
How you'll contribute:
- Learn and master Blend products in order to tackle customer business challenges as a configuration and implementation lead
- Consult with lender business and technical resources to produce business requirements and functional design documents
- Partner with customer business teams to understand business objectives and integration requirements
- Collaborate with Blend Product and Engineering teams to share customer requirements, influence product priorities and further improve Blend core product features
- Plan and execute integration testing and user acceptance testing of customer implementations
- Maintain project plans and utilize various project methodologies as part of implementing Blend products on-site at lenders
- Complete and manage end to end software / platform configuration changes based on client requirements
Who you are:
- 3+ years relevant experience with full lifecycle package software implementations (SaaS preferred)
- Hands-on technical configuration experience- screen/user interface, application settings or parameters, branding, etc.
- Basic/Intermediate software development experience - familiarity with software programming principles, knowledge of logic based structures
- Basic/Intermediate software programming experience- Velocity, JSON
- Project management experience- project plan preparation and maintenance, scope control, project risk management
- Business analysis experience- process design, requirements gathering and synthesizing (Nice to have- green belt, six sigma or similar training)
- Ability to propose creative technical solutions to challenging problems and communicate technical concepts and specifications clearly and efficiently
- Strong personal initiative and drive to execute with minimal oversight
- Experience working in a multifaceted environment wearing many hats
To comply with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location.
For full time hires, the hiring base pay range for this position is between $84,600 and $112,500. The stated base pay range would generally increase 10% for candidates in CA/NY and be reduced 5% for candidates outside of CA, NY, CO, IL, MA, TX, VA, WA, and DC. Beyond base pay, Blend benefits and perks are described below.
Final base pay offer amounts will vary depending on multiple factors, including but not limited to function, level, geographic location, job related knowledge, skills, and experience. Base pay will be adjusted for part-time roles to reflect scheduled hours.
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity
- 401(k) plan with employer matching contribution
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Bi-Weekly remote company all-hands
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Flexible work schedule, with generous vacation policy
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19
Something looks off?