Senior Procurement Analyst
Senior Procurement Analyst
Senior Procurement Analyst
AvidXchange is seeking a Senior Procurement Analyst to be an integral member of the AvidXchange Procurement Team, whose purpose is to assist AvidXchange with our Core Value to “Invest and Spend Wisely”. This is done by ensuring that supplier goods and services are procured in a manner that ensures spend optimization while ensuring quality, service and risk are being addressed through risk and legal partnership. The Procurement Analyst will assist in overall indirect strategic sourcing by providing daily operational support for the Procurement Policy, the Spend and Contract Requisition Process and will be responsible for utilizing and maintaining accurate records within the Contract Lifecycle Management system.
The ideal candidate will have experience in low to mid level souring projects, an understanding of procurement tools and sourcing / execution strategies. The candidate will also have experience influecing suppliers and building strong partnerships within business functions.
What you’ll do
- Review and make recommendations for both new and renewal contracts
- Obtain proposals
- Supplier negotations including schedules, price and terms
- Factilitate RFPx documents and NDAs
- Facilitate the Spend and Delegation of Authority Policy
- Maintain proper supplier metadata within the CLM
- Provide analytical support for strategic procurement projects
What we’re looking for
- Broad understanding of business plans and demonstrated ability to relate strategy to business plans
- Ability to apply knowledge across complex business areas and lead cross functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to think and apply strategic direction by considering a broad range of internal and external factors
- Proven ability to establish and maintain cross-functional relationships and influence change with diplomacy
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills
- Excellent research, analytical, problem solving, planning and organization skills
- Understanding and experience with procurement tools
- 4 years of experience
AvidXchange is a leading provider of accounts payable (“AP”) automation software and payment solutions for middle-market businesses and their suppliers. By trade, we are a technology company, but if you ask anyone who works here, they’ll tell you our people are at the core of who we are. We focus on creating a culture of Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging, and are proud to be a safe place where teammates can bring their whole selves to work. At AvidXchange, mindset is everything. We are Connected as People, Growth Minded, and Customer Obsessed. These three mindsets represent our culture – who we are, who we’ve always been, and they guide us to improve every day. Since our founding in 2000 in Charlotte, NC, we’ve created a company of over 1,600 teammates working in one of our 5 offices across the U.S., or remotely. AvidXchange is proud to be Certified™ as a Great Place to Work®. The prestigious recognition is based on anonymous data from our teammates and makes official what our teammates have known for years – that AvidXchange is a Great Place to Work®.
Who you are:
- A go-getter with an entrepreneurial mindset – that means you are not afraid of taking risks, winning big or facing the unknown.
- Someone who understands that business is people centric. Connecting with others as humans first allows you to develop mutually beneficial working relationships.
- Focused on making a difference for our customers. AvidXchange exists to help solve complex problems for our customers so we can all realize our potential.
What you’ll get:
AvidXchange teammates (we call them AvidXers) get the perks and prestige of a publicly traded tech company paired with the flexibility of a founder-led startup. We help our AvidXers develop as professionals and as human beings, providing work/life balance, development programs, competitive benefits and equity options. At AvidXchange, we are building more than a tech company – we are building an experience. We remain committed to a culture where you can fully be 'you’ – connected with others, chasing big goals, and making a meaningful impact. If you want to help us grow while realizing your potential and creating stories you’ll tell for years, you’ve come to the right place.
- 18 days PTO*
- 11 Holidays (8 company recognized & 3 floating holidays)
- 16 hours per year of paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Competitive Healthcare
- High Deductible Heath Plan Option that has $0 monthly premium for teammate-only coverage
- 100% AvidXchange paid Dental Base Plan Coverage
- 100% AvidXchange paid Life Insurance
- 100% AvidXchange paid Long-Term Disability
- 100% AvidXchange paid Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Provides counseling services, legal and financial consultations and health advocacy for Teammates and their eligible dependents
- Onsite Health Clinic with Atrium Health** - available to Teammates and their eligible dependents
- Retirement 401k Match up to 4%
- Parental Leave: 8 weeks 100% paid by AvidXchange***
- Discounts on Pet, Home, and Auto insurance
- BrightDime Financial Wellness Tool, offered free to teammates
- WeeCare Childcare Service: helps teammates find affordable daycare, childcare, and tutors 40% less expensive than traditional daycare centers
- Perks at Work: free discount program that provides teammates the opportunity to save on items from electronics, movie tickets, car buying, vacations, and more
- Onsite gym fitness center, yoga studio, and basketball court****
- Tuition Reimbursement up to the federal maximum of $5,250*****
- Hybrid Workplace Flexibility
- Free parking
*Fully granted from beginning of year, pro-rated if hired mid-year
**Charlotte location only
***Must be full-time for at least 3 months
****Charlotte location only
*****Must be full-time for at least one year
Equal Employment Opportunity
AvidXchange is an equal opportunity employer. AvidXchange is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. AvidXchange will not discriminate against applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but is not limited to veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age and physical or mental disability.
- Job Family Finance
- Job Function Procurement
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Professional