Integration Success Manager II
Integration Success Manager II
Integration Success Manager II
AvidXchange is seeking an Integration Success Manager II within our Product Organization to be at the forefront of ensuring seamless migrations and integrations for our customers. This role emphasizes not only technical proficiency but also a genuine commitment to ensuring client satisfaction during the transition phase. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, drive continuous improvements, and utilize your expertise to bridge the gap between product capabilities and customer needs, ensuring each integration is a benchmark of success.
What you’ll do:
- Support accounting system integration projects, with a focus on successful customer migration.
- Manage a case queue related to integrations, ensuring timely and effective resolution.
- Work across team and department initiatives to improve integration processes and methodologies
- Act as a primary escalation point for client concerns and issues related to integrations.
- Deliver team and department-based training sessions for new hire and provide continued education opportunities.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to initiate, plan, execute, control, and finalize integration projects.
- Construct, test, and deploy integration mappings using tools like XSLT
- Regularly communicate project status updates to both internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Lead customer-facing web sessions, ensuring clear communication and effective knowledge transfer.
- Predict and manage effort to ensure optimal workload distribution and project success.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong understanding of web-based software.
- Robust critical thinking and strategic planning abilities.
- Prior experience leading cross-functional initiatives and projects.
- Passion for internal training, mentorship, and development.
- Proven history of handling client escalations.
- Familiarity with different browsers and desktop environments.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks in dynamic environments.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including formulas.
- Experience in a client-facing role.
- Proven capability in managing project-related tasks
AvidXchange is a leading provider of accounts payable (“AP”) automation software and payment solutions for middle-market businesses and their suppliers. By trade, we are a technology company, but if you ask anyone who works here, they’ll tell you our people are at the core of who we are. We focus on creating a culture of Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging, and are proud to be a safe place where teammates can bring their whole selves to work. At AvidXchange, mindset is everything. We are Connected as People, Growth Minded, and Customer Obsessed. These three mindsets represent our culture – who we are, who we’ve always been, and they guide us to improve every day. Since our founding in 2000 in Charlotte, NC, we’ve created a company of over 1,600 teammates working in one of our 5 offices across the U.S., or remotely. AvidXchange is proud to be Certified™ as a Great Place to Work®. The prestigious recognition is based on anonymous data from our teammates and makes official what our teammates have known for years – that AvidXchange is a Great Place to Work®.
Who you are:
- A go-getter with an entrepreneurial mindset – that means you are not afraid of taking risks, winning big or facing the unknown.
- Someone who understands that business is people centric. Connecting with others as humans first allows you to develop mutually beneficial working relationships.
- Focused on making a difference for our customers. AvidXchange exists to help solve complex problems for our customers so we can all realize our potential.
What you’ll get:
AvidXchange teammates (we call them AvidXers) get the perks and prestige of a publicly traded tech company paired with the flexibility of a founder-led startup. We help our AvidXers develop as professionals and as human beings, providing work/life balance, development programs, competitive benefits and equity options. At AvidXchange, we are building more than a tech company – we are building an experience. We remain committed to a culture where you can fully be 'you’ – connected with others, chasing big goals, and making a meaningful impact. If you want to help us grow while realizing your potential and creating stories you’ll tell for years, you’ve come to the right place.
- 18 days PTO*
- 11 Holidays (8 company recognized & 3 floating holidays)
- 16 hours per year of paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Competitive Healthcare
- High Deductible Heath Plan Option that has $0 monthly premium for teammate-only coverage
- 100% AvidXchange paid Dental Base Plan Coverage
- 100% AvidXchange paid Life Insurance
- 100% AvidXchange paid Long-Term Disability
- 100% AvidXchange paid Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Provides counseling services, legal and financial consultations and health advocacy for Teammates and their eligible dependents
- Onsite Health Clinic with Atrium Health** - available to Teammates and their eligible dependents
- Retirement 401k Match up to 4%
- Parental Leave: 8 weeks 100% paid by AvidXchange***
- Discounts on Pet, Home, and Auto insurance
- BrightDime Financial Wellness Tool, offered free to teammates
- WeeCare Childcare Service: helps teammates find affordable daycare, childcare, and tutors 40% less expensive than traditional daycare centers
- Perks at Work: free discount program that provides teammates the opportunity to save on items from electronics, movie tickets, car buying, vacations, and more
- Onsite gym fitness center, yoga studio, and basketball court****
- Tuition Reimbursement up to the federal maximum of $5,250*****
- Hybrid Workplace Flexibility
- Free parking
*Fully granted from beginning of year, pro-rated if hired mid-year
**Charlotte location only
***Must be full-time for at least 3 months
****Charlotte location only
*****Must be full-time for at least one year
Equal Employment Opportunity
AvidXchange is an equal opportunity employer. AvidXchange is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. AvidXchange will not discriminate against applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but is not limited to veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age and physical or mental disability.
- Job Family Customer Service and Operations
- Job Function Customer Relationship Management
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Professional