Sales Enablement Manager
Sales Enablement Manager
As a Field Sales Enablement Manager at AvidXchange, you will assume a pivotal role in bolstering the effectiveness and productivity of our sales teams. Your primary responsibility will be to alignwith Account Executives & leaders in identifyingenablement needs at a tactical & strategic level. You will partner with the Sales L&D team to build/deploy tools, resources, and training to .Your core tasks will place you as a liaison between our Sales & Enablement teams. We're looking for a proactive and strategic thinker who can meet the dynamic needs of the sales team in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with sales leadership to comprehend sales strategies, goals, and challenges.
- Work closely with the Sales L&D to develop performance support tools, job aids, and materials that enhance sales skills and product knowledge.
- Partner with Sales Account Executives to collect feedback and pinpoint current gaps in performance.
- Support the delivery of training sessions, workshops, and onboarding programs for both new and existing sales team members.
- Identify short comings in sales processes and performance and propose solutions to enhance effectiveness.
- Support the sales leadership in the assess the sales team's skills and identify areas necessitating improvement or additional enablement & training.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, market developments, and the competitive landscape to inform sales enablement strategies.
- Support the rollout of the Annual Sales Enablement initiatives.
- Continuously gather feedback from sales teams to refine and enhance sales enablement initiatives
- Align with Sales L&D team onsales enablement tools, technologies, and trends to recommend and implement pertinent solutions enhancing the sales team's capabilities.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communication, or a related field.
- Profound understanding of sales processes, methodologies, and best practices.
- Familiarity with sales technology tools, CRM systems (Salesforce), and sales automation platforms.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to measure and track the impact of sales enablement initiatives.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, effectively conveying complex information.
- Collaborative attitude and the ability to work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and product teams.
- Organizational skills to manage and maintaina repository of sales resources.
- Adaptability to changing business needs and a commitment to staying updated on industry trends.
- Passion for sustainability and a strong interest in contributing to the growth of the AvidXchange ecosystem.
- Proven experience (3+ years) in a sales enablement, sales training, or similar role within a B2B technology or software company.
- Experience in B2B sales or complex sales environments is a plus.
- Strong project management skills for coordinating and delivering training sessions and programs.
- Previous experience in a quota-carrying role (e.g., BDR, SDR, AE, AM).
- Proven success in a SaaS sales or sales development role is preferred.
- Proficiency in crafting training materials, presentations, and sales collateral.
- Experience with content management and learning management systems.
AvidXchange is a leading provider of accounts payable (“AP”) automation software and payment solutions for middle-market businesses and their suppliers. By trade, we are a technology company, but if you ask anyone who works here, they’ll tell you our people are at the core of who we are. We focus on creating a culture of Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging, and are proud to be a safe place where teammates can bring their whole selves to work. At AvidXchange, mindset is everything. We are Connected as People, Growth Minded, and Customer Obsessed. These three mindsets represent our culture – who we are, who we’ve always been, and they guide us to improve every day. Since our founding in 2000 in Charlotte, NC, we’ve created a company of over 1,600 teammates working in one of our 5 offices across the U.S., or remotely. AvidXchange is proud to be Certified™ as a Great Place to Work®. The prestigious recognition is based on anonymous data from our teammates and makes official what our teammates have known for years – that AvidXchange is a Great Place to Work®.
Who you are:
- A go-getter with an entrepreneurial mindset – that means you are not afraid of taking risks, winning big or facing the unknown.
- Someone who understands that business is people centric. Connecting with others as humans first allows you to develop mutually beneficial working relationships.
- Focused on making a difference for our customers. AvidXchange exists to help solve complex problems for our customers so we can all realize our potential.
What you’ll get:
AvidXchange teammates (we call them AvidXers) get the perks and prestige of a publicly traded tech company paired with the flexibility of a founder-led startup. We help our AvidXers develop as professionals and as human beings, providing work/life balance, development programs, competitive benefits and equity options. At AvidXchange, we are building more than a tech company – we are building an experience. We remain committed to a culture where you can fully be 'you’ – connected with others, chasing big goals, and making a meaningful impact. If you want to help us grow while realizing your potential and creating stories you’ll tell for years, you’ve come to the right place.
- 18 days PTO*
- 11 Holidays (8 company recognized & 3 floating holidays)
- 16 hours per year of paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Competitive Healthcare
- High Deductible Heath Plan Option that has $0 monthly premium for teammate-only coverage
- 100% AvidXchange paid Dental Base Plan Coverage
- 100% AvidXchange paid Life Insurance
- 100% AvidXchange paid Long-Term Disability
- 100% AvidXchange paid Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Provides counseling services, legal and financial consultations and health advocacy for Teammates and their eligible dependents
- Onsite Health Clinic with Atrium Health** - available to Teammates and their eligible dependents
- Retirement 401k Match up to 4%
- Parental Leave: 8 weeks 100% paid by AvidXchange***
- Discounts on Pet, Home, and Auto insurance
- BrightDime Financial Wellness Tool, offered free to teammates
- WeeCare Childcare Service: helps teammates find affordable daycare, childcare, and tutors 40% less expensive than traditional daycare centers
- Perks at Work: free discount program that provides teammates the opportunity to save on items from electronics, movie tickets, car buying, vacations, and more
- Onsite gym fitness center, yoga studio, and basketball court****
- Tuition Reimbursement up to the federal maximum of $5,250*****
- Hybrid Workplace Flexibility
- Free parking
*Fully granted from beginning of year, pro-rated if hired mid-year
**Charlotte location only
***Must be full-time for at least 3 months
****Charlotte location only
*****Must be full-time for at least one year
Equal Employment Opportunity
AvidXchange is an equal opportunity employer. AvidXchange is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. AvidXchange will not discriminate against applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but is not limited to veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age and physical or mental disability.
- Job Family Sales and Marketing
- Job Function Sales Operations
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Professional