As an Integrations Solutions Consultant you are expected to be a highly cross-functional member of the Revenue Organization at AvidXchange. As a trusted partner, you will be ensuring our internal channel, Onboarding, & Solutioning teams to paint an accurate integration experience for our clients.
You will add value to the Sales & Solutions Consultant team by providing your integrations expertise at different points throughout the sales process. You will also add value by gathering cross-department information, updates, & functionality that will ensure our prospects are being sold the most accurate integration experience across our supported products.
What you'll do:
Works opportunities in tandem with Solution Consultant teammates or provides integration related information to AvidXchange Sales reps. Engagement is prioritized based on total impact on team productivity & profit, or as directed by Managers of Solutions Consulting Team.
Clearly articulate the functionality, technical requirements, & system interactions with prospects.
Presenting how our integrations will work in the different integration paths that exist.
Maintain strong relationships with AvidXchange Product Marketing, Product Development, Relationship Management & the Sales organization.
Communicate consistently with the Product team to stay up-to-speed with integration releases, get access to showcase these integrations, & log beneficial client information into the Product Portal.
Supporting the Solution Consulting team in performing integration & system updates to our products used for demonstration and testing.
Manage & establish creative solutions that can allow us to better showcase & articulate our integrations experience.
Maintain frequent meetings across departments to interact with key stakeholders.
Work with Partner Channel Teams to assist in new partnerships and new Accounting Software/ERP integrations.
Create internal solutions to improve the cross-company handling of integration alignment.
Engage with client resources & internal Solutions Consultants to validate integration files, address integration questions, & coordinate technical calls.
Increase company revenue by generating payments and bookings through the process of supporting the close sales opportunities.
Maximize the number of opportunities that are successfully implemented by properly setting expectations for their system integrations & technical aspects of their accounting system.
What we're looking for:
Experience in establishing integrations between clients and their implemented Accounting Software/ ERPs.
Experience in working collaboratively across multiple company teams for assisting in existing and new integrations between our systems and our clients Accounting Software/ ERPs.
Experience in using integration map creation tools.
Excellent presentation, interpersonal, and consulting skills.
Minimum of 3+ years of integration consulting or integration creation experience.
Minimum of 3+ years of software implementation experience.
Experience working with Salesforce or a similar CRM.
Experience in the invoice & payment automation space.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution or Equivalent Experience.
Background in technical integrations while supporting mid-market to enterprise size customers.
Travel is required (up to 25%, local and overnight when appropriate). – video conferencing an alternative
AvidXchange is a leading provider of accounts payable (“AP”) automation software and payment solutions for middle-market businesses and their suppliers. By trade, we are a technology company, but if you ask anyone who works here, they’ll tell you our people are at the core of who we are. We focus on creating a culture of Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging, and are proud to be a safe place where teammates can bring their whole selves to work. At AvidXchange, mindset is everything. We are Connected as People, Growth Minded, and Customer Obsessed. These three mindsets represent our culture – who we are, who we’ve always been, and they guide us to improve every day. Since our founding in 2000 in Charlotte, NC, we’ve created a company of over 1,600 teammates working in one of our 5 offices across the U.S., or remotely. AvidXchange is proud to be Certified™ as a Great Place to Work®. The prestigious recognition is based on anonymous data from our teammates and makes official what our teammates have known for years – that AvidXchange is a Great Place to Work®.
Who you are:
- A go-getter with an entrepreneurial mindset – that means you are not afraid of taking risks, winning big or facing the unknown.
- Someone who understands that business is people centric. Connecting with others as humans first allows you to develop mutually beneficial working relationships.
- Focused on making a difference for our customers. AvidXchange exists to help solve complex problems for our customers so we can all realize our potential.
What you’ll get:
AvidXchange teammates (we call them AvidXers) get the perks and prestige of a publicly traded tech company paired with the flexibility of a founder-led startup. We help our AvidXers develop as professionals and as human beings, providing work/life balance, development programs, competitive benefits and equity options. At AvidXchange, we are building more than a tech company – we are building an experience. We remain committed to a culture where you can fully be 'you’ – connected with others, chasing big goals, and making a meaningful impact. If you want to help us grow while realizing your potential and creating stories you’ll tell for years, you’ve come to the right place.
- 18 days PTO*
- 11 Holidays (8 company recognized & 3 floating holidays)
- 16 hours per year of paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Competitive Healthcare
- High Deductible Heath Plan Option that has $0 monthly premium for teammate-only coverage
- 100% AvidXchange paid Dental Base Plan Coverage
- 100% AvidXchange paid Life Insurance
- 100% AvidXchange paid Long-Term Disability
- 100% AvidXchange paid Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Provides counseling services, legal and financial consultations and health advocacy for Teammates and their eligible dependents
- Onsite Health Clinic with Atrium Health** - available to Teammates and their eligible dependents
- Retirement 401k Match up to 4%
- Parental Leave: 8 weeks 100% paid by AvidXchange***
- Discounts on Pet, Home, and Auto insurance
- BrightDime Financial Wellness Tool, offered free to teammates
- WeeCare Childcare Service: helps teammates find affordable daycare, childcare, and tutors 40% less expensive than traditional daycare centers
- Perks at Work: free discount program that provides teammates the opportunity to save on items from electronics, movie tickets, car buying, vacations, and more
- Onsite gym fitness center, yoga studio, and basketball court****
- Tuition Reimbursement up to the federal maximum of $5,250*****
- Hybrid Workplace Flexibility
- Free parking
*Fully granted from beginning of year, pro-rated if hired mid-year
**Charlotte location only
***Must be full-time for at least 3 months
****Charlotte location only
*****Must be full-time for at least one year
Equal Employment Opportunity
AvidXchange is an equal opportunity employer. AvidXchange is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. AvidXchange will not discriminate against applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but is not limited to veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age and physical or mental disability.
- Job Family Sales and Marketing
- Job Function Sales & Account Management
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Professional