Compensation Partner II
Compensation Partner II
As a Compensation Partner II, you are responsible for participation in the development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs. You provide detailed analytical support for various compensation activities and programs as well as, data modeling and costing of pay programs, (i.e., salary planning, merit increases, structure movements, salary range development, variable pay, and incentive programs). You participate in compensation surveys and ongoing market pricing of positions in order to determine market competitiveness. You evaluate jobs by benchmarking new or changed job functions to the market and participate in various compensation-related projects which involve revision, development, and/or re-design of existing programs.
- Collect and analyze market data, maintain salary survey data warehouse, and determine the competitive position of company salary range structure.
- Participate in the analysis, development, design, communication, and implementation of compensation programs including, salary structures, annual salary review process, and job evaluation.
- Evaluate competitive compensation for individual jobs and job families by analyzing external data using qualified market reference sources and applying a specialized methodology to appropriately trend the data as well as to ensure equity.
- Conduct job analysis to determine appropriate salary level according to job leveling guidelines, and maintain documentation processing including job descriptions, survey benchmarks, FLSA classifications, and other relevant supporting data.
- Conduct various annual reviews including, internal equity, merit movement, compa-ratio and other metrics for analyses as needed.
- Participate in the administration of the variable pay programs (bonus and cash incentives).
- Participate in training and communications of various compensation programs.
- Analyze components of total direct compensation, including, base pay, short-term incentives, and/or long-term incentives.
Required Experience, Qualifications, and Skills:
- Knowledge of industry practices and a thorough understanding of compensation principles, concepts, and practices.
- Expert Microsoft Excel skills
Preferred Experience, Qualifications, and Skills
- Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 3 years of prior relevant experience
- CCP Certification
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Handles sensitive information with high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Experience designing, implementing, and administering Base, Variable/Commission, and/or Executive compensation programs.
AvidXchange is a leading provider of accounts payable (“AP”) automation software and payment solutions for middle-market businesses and their suppliers. By trade, we are a technology company, but if you ask anyone who works here, they’ll tell you our people are at the core of who we are. We focus on creating a culture of Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging, and are proud to be a safe place where teammates can bring their whole selves to work. At AvidXchange, mindset is everything. We are Connected as People, Growth Minded, and Customer Obsessed. These three mindsets represent our culture – who we are, who we’ve always been, and they guide us to improve every day. Since our founding in 2000 in Charlotte, NC, we’ve created a company of over 1,600 teammates working in one of our 5 offices across the U.S., or remotely. AvidXchange is proud to be Certified™ as a Great Place to Work®. The prestigious recognition is based on anonymous data from our teammates and makes official what our teammates have known for years – that AvidXchange is a Great Place to Work®.
Who you are:
- A go-getter with an entrepreneurial mindset – that means you are not afraid of taking risks, winning big or facing the unknown.
- Someone who understands that business is people centric. Connecting with others as humans first allows you to develop mutually beneficial working relationships.
- Focused on making a difference for our customers. AvidXchange exists to help solve complex problems for our customers so we can all realize our potential.
What you’ll get:
AvidXchange teammates (we call them AvidXers) get the perks and prestige of a publicly traded tech company paired with the flexibility of a founder-led startup. We help our AvidXers develop as professionals and as human beings, providing work/life balance, development programs, competitive benefits and equity options. At AvidXchange, we are building more than a tech company – we are building an experience. We remain committed to a culture where you can fully be 'you’ – connected with others, chasing big goals, and making a meaningful impact. If you want to help us grow while realizing your potential and creating stories you’ll tell for years, you’ve come to the right place.
- 18 days PTO*
- 11 Holidays (8 company recognized & 3 floating holidays)
- 16 hours per year of paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Competitive Healthcare
- High Deductible Heath Plan Option that has $0 monthly premium for teammate-only coverage
- 100% AvidXchange paid Dental Base Plan Coverage
- 100% AvidXchange paid Life Insurance
- 100% AvidXchange paid Long-Term Disability
- 100% AvidXchange paid Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Provides counseling services, legal and financial consultations and health advocacy for Teammates and their eligible dependents
- Onsite Health Clinic with Atrium Health** - available to Teammates and their eligible dependents
- Retirement 401k Match up to 4%
- Parental Leave: 8 weeks 100% paid by AvidXchange***
- Discounts on Pet, Home, and Auto insurance
- BrightDime Financial Wellness Tool, offered free to teammates
- WeeCare Childcare Service: helps teammates find affordable daycare, childcare, and tutors 40% less expensive than traditional daycare centers
- Perks at Work: free discount program that provides teammates the opportunity to save on items from electronics, movie tickets, car buying, vacations, and more
- Onsite gym fitness center, yoga studio, and basketball court****
- Tuition Reimbursement up to the federal maximum of $5,250*****
- Hybrid Workplace Flexibility
- Free parking
*Fully granted from beginning of year, pro-rated if hired mid-year
**Charlotte location only
***Must be full-time for at least 3 months
****Charlotte location only
*****Must be full-time for at least one year
Equal Employment Opportunity
AvidXchange is an equal opportunity employer. AvidXchange is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. AvidXchange will not discriminate against applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but is not limited to veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age and physical or mental disability.
- Job Family Human Resources
- Job Function Compensation & Benefits
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Professional