Alliance Manager II, FastPay
The purpose of the Alliance Manager is to drive engagement with referral partners, VARs, and resellers by building annual joint go-to-market plans, goals, sales enablement training and a relationship-based ground game working with our partner’s leadership, sales, and account management contacts. The Alliance Manager will frequently work cross functionally with sales, marketing, implementation, and other teams to coordinate and support a great end to end partner and customer expectations.
- Coordinate and lead communication between sales organizations which includes running weekly sales meetings, pipeline reviews, and other operational types of meetings.
- Plan, execute, and measure how the channel is performing through both qualitative and quantitative measurements.
- Provide “voice of the channel” feedback while facilitating the capture of actionable VOC win-loss reasons. Provide recommendations on actions or priorities to partners, management and reps to increase performance.
- Responsible for budget and execution of channel activities. This includes leading “sales driven” events in coordination with the partners as well as tracking sales effectiveness and respective dashboards.
- Support a great shop and buy experience. Provide a great buying experience our partners referrals
- Monitor Salesforce.com to handle leads in coordination with SMP Enablement team and bring together important Voice of the Customer learning’
- Represent AvidXchange and all of its offerings. This includes the ability to build customer excitement by showing customers how to use Avidxchange solutions.
- Support a team environment by sharing best practices and maintaining a winning mindset
- Lead coordination of existing joint customers’ escalations with internal AvidXchange & partner contacts to work towards a successful customer experience
- Attend and support trade shows, sponsorships and partner events to drive referrals
- Support a values-based culture and a great place to work
- Train sales staff on new partnerships and how to work with partner community
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
Required Experience, Qualifications, and Skills
- Skilled at assessing market opportunities and building strategies to expand our leadership presence in the market with the banks. Able to understand business needs, pain points, and opportunities to sell AvidXchange solutions.
- Ability to utilize a solution selling approach to advance new customers through their decision-making process resulting in the purchase of the Avidxchange solutions that match their needs.
- Effective in creating a compelling reason to buy through defined marketing messaging and the presentation of AvidXchange value propositions.
- Able to effectively manage time resulting in maximized productivity.
- Technically capable of using and demonstrating AvidXchange solutions.
- Able to present effectively in front of groups either in person or via online tools like
- WebEx or GoToMeeting for partner sales trainings, Customer events and/or webinars
Preferred Experience, Qualifications, and Skills
- Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 3 years of prior relevant experience
- 3+ years’ experience in an outside service sales role, preferably with a software and/or technology firm presenting solutions to referral partners (VARs) and software demonstrations to technical and non-technical buyers.
- 3+ years partner experience in business development and/or sales leadership; software, services, or tech firm preferred · Success in selling solutions to C level executives in mid-market companies · Keen understanding of the payment’s ecosystem, a plus · Prior experience managing channel relationships, a plus
- Must be able to travel up to 50% as needed
AvidXchange is a leading provider of accounts payable (“AP”) automation software and payment solutions for middle-market businesses and their suppliers. By trade, we are a technology company, but if you ask anyone who works here, they’ll tell you our people are at the core of who we are. We focus on creating a culture of Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging, and are proud to be a safe place where teammates can bring their whole selves to work. At AvidXchange, mindset is everything. We are Connected as People, Growth Minded, and Customer Obsessed. These three mindsets represent our culture – who we are, who we’ve always been, and they guide us to improve every day. Since our founding in 2000 in Charlotte, NC, we’ve created a company of over 1,600 teammates working in one of our 5 offices across the U.S., or remotely. AvidXchange is proud to be Certified™ as a Great Place to Work®. The prestigious recognition is based on anonymous data from our teammates and makes official what our teammates have known for years – that AvidXchange is a Great Place to Work®.
Who you are:
- A go-getter with an entrepreneurial mindset – that means you are not afraid of taking risks, winning big or facing the unknown.
- Someone who understands that business is people centric. Connecting with others as humans first allows you to develop mutually beneficial working relationships.
- Focused on making a difference for our customers. AvidXchange exists to help solve complex problems for our customers so we can all realize our potential.
What you’ll get:
AvidXchange teammates (we call them AvidXers) get the perks and prestige of a publicly traded tech company paired with the flexibility of a founder-led startup. We help our AvidXers develop as professionals and as human beings, providing work/life balance, development programs, competitive benefits and equity options. At AvidXchange, we are building more than a tech company – we are building an experience. We remain committed to a culture where you can fully be 'you’ – connected with others, chasing big goals, and making a meaningful impact. If you want to help us grow while realizing your potential and creating stories you’ll tell for years, you’ve come to the right place.
Our Teammates Enjoy:
- Unlimited PTO
- 11 Holidays (8 company recognized & 3 floating holidays)
- 16 hours per year of paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Competitive Healthcare
- High Deductible Heath Plan Option that has $0 monthly premium for teammate-only coverage
- 100% AvidXchange paid Dental Base Plan Coverage
- 100% AvidXchange paid Life Insurance
- 100% AvidXchange paid Long-Term Disability
- 100% AvidXchange paid Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Provides counseling services, legal and financial consultations and health advocacy for Teammates and their eligible dependents
- Retirement 401k Match up to 4%
- Parental Leave: 8 weeks 100% paid by AvidXchange*
- Discounts on Pet, Home, and Auto insurance
- BrightDime Financial Wellness Tool, offered free to teammates
- WeeCare Childcare Service: helps teammates find affordable daycare, childcare, and tutors 40% less expensive than traditional daycare centers
- Perks at Work: free discount program that provides teammates the opportunity to save on items from electronics, movie tickets, car buying, vacations, and more
- Tuition Reimbursement up to the federal maximum of $5,250**
- Hybrid Workplace Flexibility
- Free parking
*Must be full-time for at least 3 months
**Must be full-time for at least one year
Equal Employment Opportunity
AvidXchange is an equal opportunity employer. AvidXchange is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. AvidXchange will not discriminate against applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but is not limited to veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age and physical or mental disability.
- Job Family Sales and Marketing
- Job Function Sales & Account Management
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Professional
Something looks off?