Manager of Digital Marketing
You will oversee building the strategy for and optimizing our digital marketing programs with keen focus on performance and achieving revenue goals that support the company’s fast-paced growth. You will be a skilled digital strategist and able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others, leading by example. You should be comfortable managing large campaigns and budgets across multiple platforms and digital marketing channels. This position will be responsible for leading a team of performance-driven digital marketers.
- Build, execute and manage full-funnel and multi-channel digital marketing campaigns aligned to sales priorities and revenue targets – including but not limited to SEO strategy, paid search, paid social, programmatic display, content syndication and email marketing.
- Use our products, personas, and buyer’s journey to create and optimize a channel strategy and audience targeting that aligns with our go-to-market strategy.
- Manage a team of high-performing digital marketers and help them meet their professional and personal growth objectives by providing the appropriate coaching, tools, materials and training.
- Help shape and deliver on goals, objectives and KPIs and be able to communicate results to stakeholders of various levels.
- Create growth roadmaps, develop A/B optimization plans, and collaborate with cross-functional partners to transform digital marketing into a sharply targeted, high ROI and highly scalable engine.
- Partner with stakeholders in Campaign Management, Brand Marketing, Creative, Content & Communications, Product Marketing and Marketing Operations to develop, execute and deliver against quarterly and annual business goals.
- Share strategic oversight of the corporate website by developing and optimizing current and future state strategies with keen focus on content and positioning, look and feel, channel strategy and execution of best practices for SEO and U/X.
- Participate in cross-functional efforts to drive customer acquisition and retention success from digital channels.
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
Required Experience, Qualifications, and Skills
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in a marketing role with progressive responsibility
- Strategic and practitioner-level understanding of a variety of digital marketing channels including but not limited to website and SEO strategy, digital advertising including paid search, paid social, programmatic display, email marketing, digital demand generation, etc. (you are a digital marketing generalist, not a specialist in one area), email marketing, content marketing and more
- Data-driven and strategic marketer with experience across relevant B2B channels and a proven ability to drive revenue through digital marketing
- Highly analytical with significant reporting and analysis experience
Preferred Experience, Qualifications, and Skills
- Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 7 years prior relevant experience
- Previous experience in a rapidly scaling business where running multiple and often simultaneous tests is critical to finding the most effective growth channels
- Proven track record of scaling performance marketing channels to deliver multi-year business growth
- Experience in a digital marketing leadership role
- Experience leading teammates who report directly to you
- Experience leading and working with cross-functional teams to launch high-impact business initiatives
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Working knowledge of a variety of marketing technology tools and technologies
- Prior experience in financial services or at a FinTech company a plus
AvidXchange is a leading provider of accounts payable (“AP”) automation software and payment solutions for middle-market businesses and their suppliers. By trade, we are a technology company, but if you ask anyone who works here, they’ll tell you our people are at the core of who we are. We focus on creating a culture of Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging, and are proud to be a safe place where teammates can bring their whole selves to work. At AvidXchange, mindset is everything. We are Connected as People, Growth Minded, and Customer Obsessed. These three mindsets represent our culture – who we are, who we’ve always been, and they guide us to improve every day. Since our founding in 2000 in Charlotte, NC, we’ve created a company of over 1,600 teammates working in one of our 5 offices across the U.S., or remotely. AvidXchange is proud to be Certified™ as a Great Place to Work®. The prestigious recognition is based on anonymous data from our teammates and makes official what our teammates have known for years – that AvidXchange is a Great Place to Work®.
Who you are:
- A go-getter with an entrepreneurial mindset – that means you are not afraid of taking risks, winning big or facing the unknown.
- Someone who understands that business is people centric. Connecting with others as humans first allows you to develop mutually beneficial working relationships.
- Focused on making a difference for our customers. AvidXchange exists to help solve complex problems for our customers so we can all realize our potential.
What you’ll get:
AvidXchange teammates (we call them AvidXers) get the perks and prestige of a publicly traded tech company paired with the flexibility of a founder-led startup. We help our AvidXers develop as professionals and as human beings, providing work/life balance, development programs, competitive benefits and equity options. At AvidXchange, we are building more than a tech company – we are building an experience. We remain committed to a culture where you can fully be 'you’ – connected with others, chasing big goals, and making a meaningful impact. If you want to help us grow while realizing your potential and creating stories you’ll tell for years, you’ve come to the right place.
- 18 days PTO*
- 11 Holidays (8 company recognized & 3 floating holidays)
- 16 hours per year of paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Competitive Healthcare
- High Deductible Heath Plan Option that has $0 monthly premium for teammate-only coverage
- 100% AvidXchange paid Dental Base Plan Coverage
- 100% AvidXchange paid Life Insurance
- 100% AvidXchange paid Long-Term Disability
- 100% AvidXchange paid Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Provides counseling services, legal and financial consultations and health advocacy for Teammates and their eligible dependents
- Onsite Health Clinic with Atrium Health** - available to Teammates and their eligible dependents
- Retirement 401k Match up to 4%
- Parental Leave: 8 weeks 100% paid by AvidXchange***
- Discounts on Pet, Home, and Auto insurance
- BrightDime Financial Wellness Tool, offered free to teammates
- WeeCare Childcare Service: helps teammates find affordable daycare, childcare, and tutors 40% less expensive than traditional daycare centers
- Perks at Work: free discount program that provides teammates the opportunity to save on items from electronics, movie tickets, car buying, vacations, and more
- Onsite gym fitness center, yoga studio, and basketball court****
- Tuition Reimbursement up to the federal maximum of $5,250*****
- Hybrid Workplace Flexibility
- Free parking
*Fully granted from beginning of year, pro-rated if hired mid-year
**Charlotte location only
***Must be full-time for at least 3 months
****Charlotte location only
*****Must be full-time for at least one year
Equal Employment Opportunity
AvidXchange is an equal opportunity employer. AvidXchange is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. AvidXchange will not discriminate against applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but is not limited to veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age and physical or mental disability.
- Job Family Sales and Marketing
- Job Function Marketing Generalists
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Management
Something looks off?