Customer Success Manager II, Supplier
The Customer Success Manager is a highly strategic role that is responsible for engaging with our enterprise supplier customers and acting as a trusted advisor to a portfolio of customers. In this role you will be tasked with building strong partnerships, driving adoption of our products/solutions and ensuring our customers realize value from their investment. Customer Success Managers focus on retaining buyer customers by ensuring satisfaction with our products and services.
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with a set book of business
- Facilitate business reviews, regular health check and other customer touch points
- Monitor and manage customer adoption, retention and annual recurring revenue
- Work cross-functionally to manage and drive resolution to customer escalations
- Identify opportunities for product innovation
- Be the voice of the customer by facilitating streamlined communication to customers, communicate cross-customer trends in experience, amplify customer escalations across teams internally, and collaborate with Supplier Success and other cross functional teams to improve the overall customer experience.
Required Experience, Qualifications, and Skills
- 3 years sales or customer management experience preferably at the enterprise/C-level
- Prior experience successfully working cross-functionally to achieve shared goals
- Proven track record of successfully prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Excel and Microsoft Suite experience
- Strong written and verbal consultative communication skills
Preferred Experience, Qualifications, and Skills
- Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience
- Software as a Service (SaaS) Customer Success experience
- Experience in successfully managing complex projects
- Experience managing customer implementation
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Passionate about working with customers
- Comfortable and proficient with managing conflict and working with diverse populations
- Strong consulting skills and proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for clients or stakeholders
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, very responsible and focused on exceeding client expectations
- Ability to perform comfortably in a high-intensity deadline-oriented work environment is a must-have
- Up to 25% travel may be required
AvidXchange is a leading provider of accounts payable (“AP”) automation software and payment solutions for middle-market businesses and their suppliers. By trade, we are a technology company, but if you ask anyone who works here, they’ll tell you our people are at the core of who we are. We focus on creating a culture of Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging, and are proud to be a safe place where teammates can bring their whole selves to work. At AvidXchange, mindset is everything. We are Connected as People, Growth Minded, and Customer Obsessed. These three mindsets represent our culture – who we are, who we’ve always been, and they guide us to improve every day. Since our founding in 2000 in Charlotte, NC, we’ve created a company of over 1,600 teammates working in one of our 5 offices across the U.S., or remotely. AvidXchange is proud to be Certified™ as a Great Place to Work®. The prestigious recognition is based on anonymous data from our teammates and makes official what our teammates have known for years – that AvidXchange is a Great Place to Work®.
Who you are:
- A go-getter with an entrepreneurial mindset – that means you are not afraid of taking risks, winning big or facing the unknown.
- Someone who understands that business is people centric. Connecting with others as humans first allows you to develop mutually beneficial working relationships.
- Focused on making a difference for our customers. AvidXchange exists to help solve complex problems for our customers so we can all realize our potential.
What you’ll get:
AvidXchange teammates (we call them AvidXers) get the perks and prestige of a publicly traded tech company paired with the flexibility of a founder-led startup. We help our AvidXers develop as professionals and as human beings, providing work/life balance, development programs, competitive benefits and equity options. At AvidXchange, we are building more than a tech company – we are building an experience. We remain committed to a culture where you can fully be 'you’ – connected with others, chasing big goals, and making a meaningful impact. If you want to help us grow while realizing your potential and creating stories you’ll tell for years, you’ve come to the right place.
- 18 days PTO*
- 11 Holidays (8 company recognized & 3 floating holidays)
- 16 hours per year of paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Competitive Healthcare
- High Deductible Heath Plan Option that has $0 monthly premium for teammate-only coverage
- 100% AvidXchange paid Dental Base Plan Coverage
- 100% AvidXchange paid Life Insurance
- 100% AvidXchange paid Long-Term Disability
- 100% AvidXchange paid Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Provides counseling services, legal and financial consultations and health advocacy for Teammates and their eligible dependents
- Onsite Health Clinic with Atrium Health** - available to Teammates and their eligible dependents
- Retirement 401k Match up to 4%
- Parental Leave: 8 weeks 100% paid by AvidXchange***
- Discounts on Pet, Home, and Auto insurance
- BrightDime Financial Wellness Tool, offered free to teammates
- WeeCare Childcare Service: helps teammates find affordable daycare, childcare, and tutors 40% less expensive than traditional daycare centers
- Perks at Work: free discount program that provides teammates the opportunity to save on items from electronics, movie tickets, car buying, vacations, and more
- Onsite gym fitness center, yoga studio, and basketball court****
- Tuition Reimbursement up to the federal maximum of $5,250*****
- Hybrid Workplace Flexibility
- Free parking
*Fully granted from beginning of year, pro-rated if hired mid-year
**Charlotte location only
***Must be full-time for at least 3 months
****Charlotte location only
*****Must be full-time for at least one year
Equal Employment Opportunity
AvidXchange is an equal opportunity employer. AvidXchange is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. AvidXchange will not discriminate against applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but is not limited to veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age and physical or mental disability.
- Job Family Customer Service and Operations
- Job Function Customer Relationship Management
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Professional
Something looks off?