Human Resources Business Partner
In this role, you will support various Business Leaders and play a key consultative role in helping them achieve their strategic objectives. You will execute HR initiatives to support leaders and teammates. You will assume ownership of HR projects and lead on behalf of the TBP team. You proactively identify current and future organizational needs regarding the attraction, development, and retention of talent.
- Carry out cyclical HR rhythms to build a high-performing organization aligned with the strategic leadership agenda
- Diagnose, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities that support the Organization’s needs
- Act as consultant for leaders on performance & development practices, talent management and overall organizational analysis
- Influence and lead a development and coaching culture that is cascaded throughout the organization
- Diagnose and recommend appropriate learning interventions where needed
- Assess teammate engagement and anticipate their needs and concerns; partner to build programs that help increase overall engagement
- Provide advice and coaching to leaders and teammates where appropriate
- Partner with internal Employee Relations to manage and resolve employee relations issues and minimize risk for the company
- Leverage data to analyze trends and metrics to guide and influence solutions, programs and policies with appropriate data
- Partner with Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Teammate Relations and Total Rewards leaders in driving effective talent management practices across the business
Required Experience, Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of Human Resources experience with proven ability advising and influencing leaders as a strategic partner
- Forward-thinking professional HR experience with a focus on building and developing HR best practices that produce results and are scalable
- Self-aware professional who is open to feedback, has a thirst for knowledge and development
- Ability to prioritize both business needs and Human Resource priorities with little oversight
- Ability to impact and influence the HR COE’s as well as the business
- Experience presenting to leadership teams
Preferred Experience, Qualifications & Skills
- Master’s degree and/or PHR or SPHR
- Proven track record that demonstrates strategic thinking, critical analysis, and problem resolution
- Experience working in an agile environment
- High energy, naturally curious & willing to push oneself and others farther each day
- Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum of 5 years of prior relevant experience
AvidXchange is a leading provider of accounts payable (“AP”) automation software and payment solutions for middle-market businesses and their suppliers. By trade, we are a technology company, but if you ask anyone who works here, they’ll tell you our people are at the core of who we are. We focus on creating a culture of Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging, and are proud to be a safe place where teammates can bring their whole selves to work. At AvidXchange, mindset is everything. We are Connected as People, Growth Minded, and Customer Obsessed. These three mindsets represent our culture – who we are, who we’ve always been, and they guide us to improve every day. Since our founding in 2000 in Charlotte, NC, we’ve created a company of over 1,600 teammates working in one of our 5 offices across the U.S., or remotely. AvidXchange is proud to be Certified™ as a Great Place to Work®. The prestigious recognition is based on anonymous data from our teammates and makes official what our teammates have known for years – that AvidXchange is a Great Place to Work®.
Who you are:
- A go-getter with an entrepreneurial mindset – that means you are not afraid of taking risks, winning big or facing the unknown.
- Someone who understands that business is people centric. Connecting with others as humans first allows you to develop mutually beneficial working relationships.
- Focused on making a difference for our customers. AvidXchange exists to help solve complex problems for our customers so we can all realize our potential.
What you’ll get:
AvidXchange teammates (we call them AvidXers) get the perks and prestige of a publicly traded tech company paired with the flexibility of a founder-led startup. We help our AvidXers develop as professionals and as human beings, providing work/life balance, development programs, competitive benefits and equity options. At AvidXchange, we are building more than a tech company – we are building an experience. We remain committed to a culture where you can fully be 'you’ – connected with others, chasing big goals, and making a meaningful impact. If you want to help us grow while realizing your potential and creating stories you’ll tell for years, you’ve come to the right place.
- 18 days PTO*
- 11 Holidays (8 company recognized & 3 floating holidays)
- 16 hours per year of paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Competitive Healthcare
- High Deductible Heath Plan Option that has $0 monthly premium for teammate-only coverage
- 100% AvidXchange paid Dental Base Plan Coverage
- 100% AvidXchange paid Life Insurance
- 100% AvidXchange paid Long-Term Disability
- 100% AvidXchange paid Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Provides counseling services, legal and financial consultations and health advocacy for Teammates and their eligible dependents
- Onsite Health Clinic with Atrium Health** - available to Teammates and their eligible dependents
- Retirement 401k Match up to 4%
- Parental Leave: 8 weeks 100% paid by AvidXchange***
- Discounts on Pet, Home, and Auto insurance
- BrightDime Financial Wellness Tool, offered free to teammates
- WeeCare Childcare Service: helps teammates find affordable daycare, childcare, and tutors 40% less expensive than traditional daycare centers
- Perks at Work: free discount program that provides teammates the opportunity to save on items from electronics, movie tickets, car buying, vacations, and more
- Onsite gym fitness center, yoga studio, and basketball court****
- Tuition Reimbursement up to the federal maximum of $5,250*****
- Hybrid Workplace Flexibility
- Free parking
*Fully granted from beginning of year, pro-rated if hired mid-year
**Charlotte location only
***Must be full-time for at least 3 months
****Charlotte location only
*****Must be full-time for at least one year
Equal Employment Opportunity
AvidXchange is an equal opportunity employer. AvidXchange is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. AvidXchange will not discriminate against applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but is not limited to veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age and physical or mental disability.
- Job Family Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources Generalists
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Professional
Something looks off?