Marketing Manager, Demand Gen
Array is a financial innovation platform that helps digital brands, financial institutions, and fintechs get compelling consumer products to market faster. We deliver a suite of credit and identity monitoring tools, privacy protection, and a financial ads marketplace via embeddable widgets or a clean, modern API. Our private label offerings help drive revenue and increase engagement for our customers while empowering millions of consumers to achieve their financial goals.
As a remote-first company, we’re focused on providing opportunities for high performing individuals to have deep impact in the fast growing fintech space. A clear mission, a commitment to continuous improvement and a willingness to experiment empower us individually and together deliver the best products for our clients and users.
Array is looking for a highly driven, resourceful, motivated and empathetic Manager, Demand Generation to join our growing Marketing team. This role will be expected to support our growth by building, managing and executing multi-channel marketing programs that would fill all parts of the funnel and nurture leads throughout the buyers’ journey. You’ll be responsible for leading initiatives to translate business objectives into demand gen tactics and campaigns that drive pipeline and revenue growth – working very closely with Revenue Operations, Sales, and the Business Development Representative (BDR) team to test and implement these strategies. This person will report to the Head of Marketing.
- Own, build and execute quarterly demand generation plans that support our sales verticals.’ goals.
- Deploy the right programmatic and account-specific tactical mix to deliver the right content at the right time.
- Partner closely with Sales and Revenue Operations to build and prioritize target accounts based on opportunity size.
- Define performance KPIs and campaign goals and produce regular performance reports in partnership with Revenue Operations.
- Leverage our marketing automation system to execute on campaigns and report on their performance.
- Collaborate cross functionally to improve landing page conversion and to optimize MAL to MQL conversion rates.
- Innovate on existing campaign ideas with new ideas welcome that will deliver value and deepen customer relationships over time.
- 5+ years of experience in demand generation marketing, ideally within a B2B role.
- Deep familiarity with marketing automation tools like Marketo and Hubspot.
- Experience developing and executing a B2B demand generation strategy that spans across multiple products or sales verticals.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, infused with empathy with excellent analytical abilities & a confident grasp on the ROI metrics that matter.
- A burning curiosity to understand how things work and to continuously seek to improve them.
- The desire to continuously learn and takes real time feedback as an input to their growth.
- Experience with email marketing, lead generation and account based marketing.
- Experience creating and executing nurturing strategies in a marketing automation platform.
- A bias to action and prioritize progress over perfection.
Array Offers All Full Time Employees the following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision, premiums covered at 100% for full-time employees and 70% for dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick leave + 14 company holidays to encourage a healthy work-life blend
- 100% 401k match up to 4% with immediate vesting
- Generous and competitive parental leave for all parents
- $1,000 desk setup subsidy to set-up your unique remote office
- $100/month to subsidize wifi/cell phone expenses
- Summer Fridays (half-day Fridays) from May to September
- Arrayaversary Kits for work anniversaries
Not sure if you meet the Qualifications? We know that folks tend to only apply if they check every box. If you think you have the appropriate qualifications, but don’t meet every single one, we encourage you to still apply. We’d love to hear from you.
One of our core values at Array is to care and support one another, and that’s why we strive to create an environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their best selves to work. Diversity, equity, and inclusion foster collaboration, comfort, and confidence. We’re at our collective best when we each feel our best.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace; we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.