Array is a financial innovation platform that helps digital brands, financial institutions, and fintechs get compelling consumer products to market faster. We deliver a suite of credit and identity monitoring tools, privacy protection, and a financial ads marketplace via embeddable widgets or a clean, modern API. Our private label offerings help drive revenue and increase engagement for our customers while empowering millions of consumers to achieve their financial goals.
As a remote-first company, we’re focused on providing opportunities for high performing individuals to have deep impact in the fast growing fintech space. A clear mission, a commitment to continuous improvement and a willingness to experiment empower us individually and together deliver the best products for our clients and users.
We are looking for a Compliance professional to help develop our company-wide Compliance Management Program. Working with our Head of Compliance, you will ensure that Array follows all relevant federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations. Further, you will help ensure Array's compliance program meets leading guidance and industry best practices. Our clients are the top FinTechs, Financial Institutions, and Credit Unions in the industry; your goal will be to help ensure Array's compliance program exceeds their high expectations. If this sounds like your next move, please join us in our mission of democratizing consumer credit.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert on applicable consumer and privacy regulatory requirements, laws, and industry best practices
- Work with Product Management to understand the regulations applicable to our consumer credit and financial products and ensure that the products meet regulatory requirements
- Draft, update and/or review compliance policies, standards, and guardrails
- Effectively advise the business on compliance, regulatory, and privacy risks
- Review collateral, copy, and other consumer facing communications for adherence to regulatory requirements, company standards and industry best practices
- Maintain understanding of business products, processes, and roadmap strategy
- At least 7 years of experience in banking, insurance, or financial services
- At least 7 years of experience in privacy, compliance, legal, audit or risk management
- Strong knowledge of key regulatory requirements, laws, and industry best practices (including but not limited to UDAAP, GLBA, BSA/AML, RegZ/TILA, FCRA, InfoSecurity Frameworks ISO 1799-2005, PCI-DSS, GDPR/CCPA) in a rapidly evolving business environment
- Understanding of Compliance Management Programs, Issue Management, Risk Assessment Methodologies, and Compliance Control Design
- Ability to establish and maintain rapport with stakeholders
- Flexibility to adjust to dynamic priorities and needs
Nice to have:
- Master’s Degree or Juris Doctor
- Certification such as CRCM, CIPP, or CAMS
Array Offers All Full Time Employees the following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision, premiums covered at 100% for full-time employees and 70% for dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick leave + 14 company holidays to encourage a healthy work-life blend
- 100% 401k match up to 4% with immediate vesting
- Generous and competitive parental leave for all parents
- $1,000 desk setup subsidy to set-up your unique remote office
- $100/month to subsidize wifi/cell phone expenses
- Summer Fridays (half-day Fridays) from May to September
- Arrayaversary Kits for work anniversaries
Not sure if you meet the Qualifications? We know that folks tend to only apply if they check every box. If you think you have the appropriate qualifications, but don’t meet every single one, we encourage you to still apply. We’d love to hear from you.
One of our core values at Array is to care and support one another, and that’s why we strive to create an environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their best selves to work. Diversity, equity, and inclusion foster collaboration, comfort, and confidence.
We’re at our collective best when we each feel our best. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace; we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.