Growth Partner Lead
Array is a financial innovation platform that helps digital brands, financial institutions, and fintechs get compelling consumer products to market faster. We deliver a suite of credit and identity monitoring tools, privacy protection, and a financial ads marketplace via embeddable widgets or a clean, modern API. Our private label offerings help drive revenue and increase engagement for our customers while empowering millions of consumers to achieve their financial goals.
As a remote-first company, we’re focused on providing opportunities for high performing individuals to have deep impact in the fast growing fintech space. A clear mission, a commitment to continuous improvement and a willingness to experiment empower us individually and together deliver the best products for our clients and users.
The Growth Partner Lead at Array will act as a trusted advisor to our clients, building a deep understanding of their needs, while developing long term partnerships. You will identify opportunities for our existing clients to get the most out of Array's suite of products, skillfully collaborate with internal and external partners to drive usage, renewal opportunities, and customer success. You will collaborate across our Credit Services and Credit Repair verticals. This is a fully remote full time position in the United States.
- Be responsible for all clients in our Credit Services and Credit Repair customer verticals.
- Own the post-sale engagement, growth, and success of a portfolio of Array clients.
- Be responsible for sourcing and closing cross-sell opportunities for additional Array products within your book of business.
- Implement strategies for driving product adoption and client retention within your book of business.
- Advise clients on optimal marketing campaign strategies to help achieve their target business goals and expand Array's depth in a client's user engagement strategy.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Array's product roadmap, basic integration types, and go-to-market strategies.
- Partner internally with Array Deployment, Support, and Engineering teams to optimize client implementations and resolve technical challenges.
- Advocate for your clients internally by sharing client feedback, usage patterns, and insights with the Product and New Business sales teams to continuously improve the user experience.
- Work with your peers on the Partner Growth Team to build or improve internal systems, processes, and playbooks.
- 5+ years of experience in a client facing role.
- Ability to understand complex ecosystems and build great relationships with technical and non-technical customers.
- Experience leading a team of one or more direct reports in a startup growth environment.
- Proven record of success in developing relationships, optimizing customer accounts, and working with technical products.
- Previous experience with SaaS, FinTech, or platform products.
- Experience in Credit Services or Credit Repair preferred.
- Motivation to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Knack for balancing customer experience and satisfaction with opportunity prioritization and upsells.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Salary Range: $130,000 - $160,000
Array Offers All Full Time Employees the following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision, premiums covered at 100% for full-time employees and 70% for dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick leave + 14 company holidays to encourage a healthy work-life blend
- Partnership with Spring Health to support mental health
- 100% 401k match up to 4% with immediate vesting
- Generous and competitive parental leave for all parents
- $2,000 medical travel coverage
- $1,000 desk setup subsidy to set-up your unique remote office
- $100/month to subsidize wifi/cell phone expenses
- Summer Fridays (half-day Fridays) from May to September
- Arrayaversary Kits for work anniversaries
- Mentorship Circle Programs for career growth and development
Not sure if you meet the Qualifications? We know that folks tend to only apply if they check every box. If you think you have the appropriate qualifications, but don’t meet every single one, we encourage you to still apply. We’d love to hear from you.
One of our core values at Array is to care and support one another, and that’s why we strive to create an environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their best selves to work. Diversity, equity, and inclusion foster collaboration, comfort, and confidence. We’re at our collective best when we each feel our best.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace; we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.