Experienced Financial Professional (France Only; Professional Designations Required)
Accounting & Finance, Design
Posted on Tuesday, November 28, 2023
At Addition Wealth, our mission is to make personalized financial expertise accessible and inclusive, empowering employees to make the most of their money. We partner with leading companies to provide financial wellness as an employee benefit.
Addition Wealth is expanding our global presence and searching for financial professionals (CFP, CGPC Certification, etc) in France who are passionate about our mission, financial planning and providing a great customer experience. This will be for a part-time, contractor position. You would be our first financial professional in France, helping guide and shape Addition Wealth’s strategy for delivering best-in-class financial wellness.
What you will do
- Conduct one-on-ones with employees at Addition Wealth’s partner companies to provide education on a variety of personal finance topics (e.g. stock options, real estate, estate planning, retirement, assurance vie, budgeting, debt management, etc.)
- Contribute to content development, programming and product for the company
- Partner with Addition Wealth’s leadership team to create frameworks for expansion
- One or more active professional designations including CFP® (Certified Financial Planner), CGPC Certification or European Financial Advisor ® (EQF 4, EQF5 or EQF 6)
- Must be in good standing with the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF)
- At least 4 years of experience in financial planning, managed accounts, or investment advisory
- Outstanding verbal and written communication in French and English
Why work with Addition Wealth
- Drive the industry forward: Help transform an antiquated industry and make personalized financial insights accessible for all.
- Focus on what you do best: You can focus on financial planning and clients, and we’ll handle the rest. No need to focus on marketing or sales calls, we bring the users to you.
- Take advantage of the best-in-class technology: Be the first to get access to Addition's proprietary technology to make your work easy and seamless.
- Help build new financial products: Help us build for today’s employees. Your feedback directly impacts our technology, company and culture.
- Flexible hours and work from anywhere: Partnering with Addition Wealth means you work the hours you want, from the location you want. We do not require a dedicated number of hours and you are welcome to work with us alongside your own business. This is a part-time, contract position.
About Addition Wealth
Addition Wealth is transforming financial health to make personalized financial expertise inclusive and accessible to all. We work with leading companies to provide employees access to robust digital tools, an extensive knowledge center, and access to top financial professionals to better understand their finances and navigate personal finance decisions. As a result, we help employees reduce their stress, be more productive, and make the most of their money.
We aren't your typical financial wellness benefits platform. We are deeply motivated by the opportunity to revolutionize the way individuals make financial decisions.
Addition is backed by a team of fintech VCs and angel investors that have built companies like Carta, Acorns, Carbon Health, Betterment and more.